close

When we meet, it might be raining, it might be sunny, 遇見的時候,或許下著雨,或許放著晴,

Be it rainy or sunny, we met each other, 是雨? 還是晴? 此時此刻你我巧遇,

We are both confused, we are both suprised,confused and surprised, yes, we both were.
我們有同樣的慌亂,同樣的驚喜,惴惴不安在兩顆驚喜的心流竄。


The city is big, so is our world, 城市很大,世界也不小,

 

But we never think about how we meet each other,never did we reason how/why we should meet.

我們卻從來沒有想過相遇的問題,相逢卻好似從不令我們迷惘

Meeting each other is something that questions never met. 巧遇宛若相逢,理所當然。

 

 

 

Have you ever thought about? 你想過嗎?

Why on a small blue planet with billions of people cramming together, we meet each other no matter what? 何以億萬人汲汲營營的藍色小星球上,你我相遇?

When we were little, we love listening to Mommie's stories  兒時最愛聽媽媽講故事



where amidst waves the little mermaid swam,

while prince's ship was racked and beaten,  

小美人魚嬉戲浪間,令王子驚艷,

where in the woods a prince-charming wondered around,  

while Snow White was there about ,      

王子巧遇白雪公主,在蒼蒼林間,


meeting each other always seems like a coincidence, you are here, I am also here, 

遇見好像總是那麼巧,妳在,我也在,

at this very moment in this very place,we saw each other and met no-one other. 

在這一時、這一刻,就在這裡,我們相見、我們遇見。

 

 

Remember "Hakusen," the Japanese TV series?

there at the end those main characters got together holding onto a long white string,

日劇「那些日子以來」終結時,主角們一起放著結著長長的白線流,

for the sake of memory, at this moment there is this person,

為了紀念,人們出現在這時這刻好似紀念是個理由


we seem to meet each others for some reasons while more often we missed the chances for goodbyes or memories.

可是彼此遇見又往往缺了告別沒了紀念,


Just like strangers passing by at a crossroad, we met and we left,  像十字路口路人擦身而過,雖有相遇但沒有再見,


does not even have time to say good bye, only a breeze was left behind.  連再見也沒有說出口,只留下錯身時耳邊的風。

We came to know how meeting is not anything simple. 長大以後,才知道遇見真的不容易。

indeed, not anything simple! 一點也不容易呀!

 

Sometimes we would long for meeting that special someone again,really really would we wish to see that very person once more,

有時候好想好想再與誰相逢, 恨不得驀然回首斯人猶在,


but chances seem so untainable,that the special someone seems so unreachable. 任尋茫茫碧落,窮遙遙海角,咫尺天涯相見無期。

Next time when we meet,please cherish the moment? 若我們偶遇, 能不能珍惜片刻永恆?

Can we feel a bit thankful and warmth,please feel a bit thankful and tender,and, do remember to bid goodbye! 能不能多一點感謝多一絲溫柔, 對了, 請記得, 一定要說再見喔!

Do smile when we meet, do smile when we part. 與微笑相遇,與微笑道別。

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    teresa50233 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()